It’s easy to use HeadshotRepros.com to get your actors postcards and comp cards. Just select an image from the bottom navigation bar and explore your options.
- Try "Samples and Product Info" and select 4x6 Postcards to get an up front look at prices, samples and a direct link to the Online Ordering Kiosk (it just doesn’t get much easier than this.)
- Go to “Prices” for a layout of all your options. Maybe in addition to actors postcards you would like some photo business cards and an 8X10 retouching. It’s all here and the cost is very competitive (especially when you consider the value you’re getting by using services from industry leading Modernage Photographic Services!)
- Download the HeadshotRepros.com super intuitive tool to “Place an Order.” Even if you’re not quite ready to do so, you’ll be able to get an idea of how easy it is to get your marketing materials, pronto.
- Have some questions? Look at the “FAQs” page and use the links you’ll find there to access all HeadshotRepros.com photo retouching services.
- Take advantage of our many years in the entertainment industry by viewing and using the "Actor Resources." HeadshotRepros.com, a division of NYC’s Modernage, is highly invested in supporting actors, musicians, models and other performing artists.
You can really make the most out of the time and money you’ve invested in your professional photo shoot by using HeadshotRepros.com. Whether you use our photo retouching services to get an 8x10 retouching done by professionals or you use the Online Ordering Kiosk to reorder comp cards, postcards or business cards, you can count on quality marketing materials that will further your professional efforts and project the right image.
What if you haven’t yet done a photoshoot? Just starting out? Many who come to the HeadshotRepros.com website are at a similar place and need some reliable references, which is why we’ve made sure to include a place you can find good photographers, worth the investment. See "Find a Photographer." You may also want to view the "Actor Resources" page for help in this area.